Why would you put something on your brushes that you wouldn't put on your face?
Don't use nasty chemical filled solutions..because at the end of the day you are putting those brushes on your delicate skin!
Our Brush Shampoo contains organic oils that disinfect & condition your brush bristles. SO safe and non-toxic you can use it on your face (although we recommend using on your brushes).
- Squeeze a small (pea-sized) amount of shampoo into washing cup. Swirl wet brush in shampoo until well lathered, gently working bristles against cleaning surface.
- Rinse bristles to remove all shampoo.
- Squeeze and dry bristles thoroughly with blotting cloth.
- Reshape bristles with fingers.
- Slip the appropriate size Brush Guard ™ on and let your brush dry bristle side down in drying vase.
Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Juice, Lavandula Angustifolia (Organic Lavender) Distillate, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Distillate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Laurethy Sulfosuccinate, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Calcium d-Pathothenate (Pro- Vitamin B5), Hydrolyzed Wheat Proteins, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jo joba) oil, Rosa Mosqueta (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid.