How do I put on my Brush Guard?
- Start at the base of the brush and slowly slide up and over the bristles for perfect coverage.
How quickly will I see results?
- Your brushes will instantly thank you. Bristles will be back to new with just one use!
How do you wash my Brush Guards?
- Simply use a drop of the Squeaky Clean Shampoo and run it under warm water with your fingers and they will be good as new.
How long do they last?
- From feed back from our own customers we have heard that with proper care your guards will last 5+ years.
Why are the ends of my Brush Guard fraying?
- This is a natural wear and tear for the product but does not effect the results.